The fun of the Harvest Celebration lasts all fall season at Arbor Day Farm. Plan now to visit the Tree Adventure, Apple House Market, and Arbor Lodge Mansion for autumn-inspired activities, including:
- U-pick Apples (beginning Sept. 18) and Pumpkins (beginning early- to mid-October)
- Living History Weekends at Arbor Lodge
- Three Weekends of the AppleJack Festival (Sept. 18-19, 25-26 & Oct. 2-3)
- Love, The Locals Makers Market (Sept. 18-19)
- Wine & Hard Cider Tasting
- Food Trucks
- Private Sunset Orchard Wine Tasting
- Pre-picked Apples, Apple Pie, Apple Donuts, Apple Cider, Caramel Apples, and more.
These activities take place at various times throughout the season. Check the events calendar for specific details.
Secure your spot by purchasing attraction and event tickets in advance here.
Complete your adventure with a stay at Lied Lodge for the perfect family escape. Overnight reservations: 800-546-5433 or online.
Arbor Day Farm is closed on Mondays.
The Harvest Celebration (including four weekends of AppleJack activities) is still on despite the recent fire at Porter’s and the Apple House Market! Join us throughout September and October for special events and activities, including wine tasting, hard cider tasting, live music, and more. Play among the trees, explore history, walk the trails, purchase apples and pumpkins, and savor classic apple treats.
Because of capacity and social distancing requirements, we will be spreading out our regular AppleJack activities throughout the fall season. Check back here and on our Facebook page for updated information about specific activities, dates, and times. And learn about our guidelines for safely visiting Arbor Day Farm here.
The Tree Adventure and Arbor Lodge Mansion will be open regularly. Tickets to the Tree Adventure and Arbor Lodge Mansion should be purchased in advance at arbordayfarm.showclix.com to ensure we can accommodate you. Tickets for all attractions/activities will be available for purchase at least one week in advance.
Wine tasting will be offered on weekends. In addition, we’ll be hosting a hard cider tasting on weekends through October 11. Please purchase tickets in advance for these activities as well.
Complete your getaway with an overnight stay at Lied Lodge. Please call our Reservations Team to check the latest availability: 800-546-5433.
PLEASE NOTE: For your convenience, the Tree Adventure, Arbor Lodge Mansion, and Wine Tasting will require tickets for admission. We strongly recommend you purchase tickets in advance online. Space will be limited to help ensure safe social distancing. We cannot guarantee entrance to these attractions/activities without a pre-purchased ticket. Beginning September 14, all Arbor Day Farm attractions will be open Tuesday through Sunday.
Join us as we celebrate the 2019 AppleJack Festival with weekend activities such as pick your own apples in the orchard, discovery rides, and a craft show. There’s also a corn maze, pumpkin patch, Treetop Village, wine tasting, food trucks, and other tasty treats, including our famous caramel apples, apple pie, and fresh-pressed apple cider.
Complete your getaway with an overnight stay at Lied Lodge. Please call our Reservations Team to check availability: 800-546-5433.
Go here for more information including where to find free parking at or near Arbor Day Farm.
We’re celebrating no-scare Halloween fun at the Tree Adventure, and you’re invited!
This special pumpkin party is rain or shine, 9 a.m. –5 p.m., with regular admission. All ages are welcome to come in costume and enjoy:
- Free hayrack rides to the pumpkin patch from 1 p.m.–4 p.m.
- An Unnatural Halloween Hike along the Tree House Trail
- Face painting at the tree house by Pea Pod Face Painting (additional fee)
- Discovery Rides from 1 p.m.–3 p.m. on the hour (additional fee of $5 for adults & children 3 –12; call for reserved seats)
- Halloween craft making
- Free candy treats for the kids
- Adventures in the corn maze
Celebrate fall at Arbor Day Farm Tree Adventure! Questions? Call 402-873-8717.
At Arbor Day Farm, it’s more than an apple orchard. It’s where memories are hand-picked all season long. Take a look at all there is to see and do across the farm:
Apple House Market
- Shop for a variety of pre-picked apples by the bag or bushel.
- Savor the season’s best flavors: hand-dipped caramel apples, apple cider, apple pie, and more.
- Journey into the orchards on a free hayrack ride and pick your own apples. Choose the 20-pound u-pick bag and receive five pounds free! Hayrack rides are available weekends only through Oct. 29, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sample heirloom apples on weekends, 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. (through Oct. 29).
- Climb aboard the Discovery Ride for a guided tour of the farm and Preservation Orchard. Rides available daily at 1 p.m. and hourly on weekends from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Zigzag your way through the corn maze.
- Head to the pumpkin patch for fun, photo opportunities, and giant pumpkins. Pumpkins available for picking now!
- Purchase an All-Access Day Pass and receive a free pumpkin through November 5!
Arbor Lodge Mansion
- Take part in Living History Weekends inside the mansion and out on the grounds. Available Sept. 23 – Oct. 29, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This and so much more is waiting for you to explore! Activities available with regular admission. Discovery Rides tickets are an additional $5 per person. Call 402-873-8717 for more information.
Make it the perfect fall getaway with an overnight stay at Lied Lodge. Reserve your stay online or by calling 800-546-5433.
At Arbor Day Farm, it’s more than an apple orchard. It’s where memories are hand-picked all season long.
• Shop for pre-picked apples by the bag or the bushel at the Apple House Market.
• Savor the season’s best flavors: apple pies, hand-dipped caramel apples, apple cider, and more.
• Taste the apples of yesteryear with antique apple tasting.
• Zigzag your way through the corn maze.
• Choose the perfect pumpkin from the patch.
• Climb aboard the Discovery Ride for a journey into the orchards or a free hayrack ride for general Arbor Day Farm transportation.
This and so much more is waiting for you to explore. For more information, call 402-873-8717.
Join us at the Orchard October 17-18th for a Pink Lady Party!
With October being Breast Cancer Awareness month, and we coincidentally have Pink Ladies apples now in season, we are celebrating with a Pink Lady Party! Best part– we will be DONATING 1/2 OF OUR U-PICK ADMISSION SALES to cancer research!
U-Pick apples and pumpkins are most definitely still available! We will have live music both Saturday and Sunday, the kitchen will be serving up lunch, pies and other yummy goodies, and the Apple Barn will still be stocked with your favorite fall treats! Wine tastings are available too, of course!
And, we strongly encourage you to WEAR PINK when you visit…it might just land you a “pretty pink” discount! 🙂
We hope you can join us for another fun-filled weekend at the Orchard! Saturday: 9am-5pm, Sunday: 11am-5pm.
*Apple varieites available for U-Pick: PINK LADY, Blushing Gold, Winesap, Fuji, Braeburn, Idared, Red & Golden Delicious.
**Visiting the Orchard is free of charge. There is a $2 per person U-Pick admission (2 and under free). Hay rack rides included with admission.
Join us October 10th & 11th for our annual Pumpkin Festival!
We invite you to join us as we celebrate the harvests of fall at our annual Pumpkin Festival!
Enjoy a hayrack ride out to the pumpkin patch where you can pick your own pumpkins, or take a turn at trying to wind your way through our corn maze! U-Pick apples will be winding down, so don’t miss an opportunity to stock up on your favorite apple varieties!
We will also have Live Music, PONY RIDES, live woodcarving (Sat. only) and delicious BBQ items in our kitchen! Hot apple cider, apple doughnuts, fresh baked pies,caramel apples, and wine tastings will all be available as well!
We hope you can join us for a fun fall afternoon at the Orchard!
Saturday: 9am-5pm / Sunday: 11am-5pm
**Visiting the Apple Barn is free of charge. There is a $2/person U-Pick admission which includes the hay rack rides.