Harvest Celebration at Arbor Day Farm
September 3 - October 31
The fun of the Harvest Celebration lasts all fall season at Arbor Day Farm. Plan now to visit the Tree Adventure, Apple House Market, and Arbor Lodge Mansion for autumn-inspired activities, including:
- U-pick Apples (beginning Sept. 18) and Pumpkins (beginning early- to mid-October)
- Living History Weekends at Arbor Lodge
- Three Weekends of the AppleJack Festival (Sept. 18-19, 25-26 & Oct. 2-3)
- Love, The Locals Makers Market (Sept. 18-19)
- Wine & Hard Cider Tasting
- Food Trucks
- Private Sunset Orchard Wine Tasting
- Pre-picked Apples, Apple Pie, Apple Donuts, Apple Cider, Caramel Apples, and more.
These activities take place at various times throughout the season. Check the events calendar for specific details.
Secure your spot by purchasing attraction and event tickets in advance here.
Complete your adventure with a stay at Lied Lodge for the perfect family escape. Overnight reservations: 800-546-5433 or online.
Arbor Day Farm is closed on Mondays.