- This event has passed.
Honeycrisp Harvest Party @ Kimmel Orchard
September 5, 2015 @ 9:00 am - September 6, 2015 @ 5:00 pm
We are excited to be opening up U-Pick this Thursday, so we thought we’d celebrate with a HONEYCRISP HARVEST PARTY this weekend!
Everyone’s favorite apple is now available and it is prime time for picking HONEYCRISP!
We invite you to visit the Orchard to pick your own apples, enjoy lunch from the Kimmel Kitchen, listen to live music, sample our 12 wine varieties and browse the Apple Barn for all of your favorite goodies! We will of course have fresh baked pies, apple doughnuts and caramel apples available as well!
Honeycrisp will go fast, so don’t hesitate to pick your favorite variety while you can!
U-PICK — “HOW IT WORKS!”
We are excited to announce that have built a BRAND NEW barn where ALL U-PICK will now take place. It is located just north of the two main buildings. It is the one with the RED TIN ROOF!
So, how it works:
• Head to the new U-Pick Barn…remember it is the one with the RED TIN ROOF!
• Once there, there will be a $2 per person admission (little ones 2 and under, free). This is where you will get your bags for picking.
• We will have hay rack rides available on Saturday’s and Sunday’s where you can enjoy a ride to the apple trees.
• After you have picked your favorites, make your way back to the U-Pick Barn, and this is where you will “Weigh & Pay” for your freshly picked apples. Apples are $1.75 per pound (except Honeycrisp…those are $2.50/lb.).
• And then, the only thing left to do is enjoy…and then go home and make some yummy desserts, of course!
**Hours: Saturday: 9am-5pm / Sunday 11am-5pm