- This event has passed.
Ho! Ho! Go! Holiday Adventure – For Families
December 18, 2021 - December 19, 2021
— Available December 11–12 only; the December 18–19 event is sold out —
There’s plenty for families to love about the holiday season at Arbor Day Farm. Ornament decorating, fudge making, sweet treats, live reindeer, and special moments with Mr. and Mrs. Claus. It’s a fun-filled memory-making adventure you won’t find anywhere else! Created especially for kids, this experience includes a variety of activities and fun stops around the farm.
Guests can book an Activities Only package for just $95 per person here. Or, make it the ultimate holiday getaway by adding an overnight stay at Lied Lodge. Book now. When booking online, click on Best Available Rate after selecting your room preference, then choose the Ho! Ho! Go! package. You can also call 800-546-5433.
Here’s the weekend itinerary:
- 2:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m. Holiday Craft Creating, Holiday Dessert, and Hot Cider with Santa’s Elves | Historic Barns
- 3:00 p.m. –4:00 p.m. Sweet Treats Making with Mrs. Claus | Lied Lodge
- 4:00 p.m. Check-in | Lied Lodge (overnight stays only)
- 5:00 p.m. –6:00 p.m. Dinner Buffet | Lied Lodge
- 6:00 p.m. –7:00 p.m. Storytime & Cookies with Santa | Arbor Lodge Mansion
- 7:00 p.m. –8:00 p.m. Hot Cocoa with Santa’s Reindeer | Lied Lodge
- 8:00 a.m. –10:00 a.m. Breakfast Buffet with Santa and Mrs. Claus | Lied Lodge
- 11:00 a.m. Check-out | Lied Lodge (overnight stays only)
- 11:00 a.m. Admission | Tree Adventure
Children must be accompanied by an adult. Ticket is required for all guests aged two and older. Any guests under the age of two will require a ticket if they will be participating in the activities and/or meals.
Space will be limited, and packages must be reserved one week in advance.